OIL-FREE TOFU VEGAN MAYONNAISE and SESAME SALAD DRESSING RECIPE
You will discover here about making Oil-Free Tofu Vegan Mayonnaise and Sesame Salad Dressing that you can make in one blender. This easy, foolproof Tofu Vegan Mayonnaise recipe is quick to make and much healthier than regular egg and oil-based mayonnaise.
Positively, it is much easier to find egg-free mayo at the grocery store nowadays, which are very tasty still. But, they are still primarily processed oil-based mayo. And most of that egg-free mayo are super pricey! If you love to make homemade sandwiches or burgers, this oil-free tofu vegan mayonnaise would be a perfect condiment. And if you were thinking to stop purchasing the heavily loaded oil-based mayonnaise, this recipe would suit your needs.
How To Make Oil-Free Tofu Vegan Mayonnaise
You only need a blender to make this mayonnaise. It's simple and easy to make.
Using Morinaga's silken extra firm tofu is the essential thing to make this mayonnaise.
Do Not use packed tofu in water.
Oil-Free Tofu Vegan Mayonnaise Recipe
This tofu mayonnaise is super simple to make and very much wholesomer than conventional mayonnaise.
Tofu Mayonnaise Ingredients
- 1 (349g) box Morinaga Silken Extra Firm Tofu
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- Add all the ingredients to a blender. Combine until all the ingredients mixed and very smooth. That's it. Done!
This mayo will be the base of Sesame Dressing.
Oil-Free Vegan Tofu Sesame Dressing Ingredients
- 1/3 Tofu Vegan Mayo that you just made (approx. 180g)
- 4 tbsp Almond Milk (or plant-based milk)
- 3 tbsp Ground Sesame (you can add one more tbsp if you wish)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice (Vinegar works if you don't have a fresh lemon on hand)
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Coconut Sugar (or Maple Syrup)
- Place all the ingredients in a blender. Combine until all the ingredients mixed and very smooth. And that's all. Done!
Transfer into a glass bottle container and store in the refrigerator for about ten days. Use in a green salad, potato salad, and any food you would use dressing.
- Morinaga's box tofu is the best one to use for these recipes.